If you enjoy a good challenge, why not take a peek at this screen shot of WordPop and see if you can find the longest word possible? Points don’t matter; just sheer length. But you must follow the WordPop rule that each letter must be adjacent to the next, such as TOY. The longest word submitted wins, plus two random entries. Each winner will receive a free copy of WordPop, Word Watch, Word Monaco, Triples or Farkle Dice for the Palm OS or the Pocket PC.
– The player who submits the longest word wins a Smart Box Design Game
– If a tie then the first one to submit wins
– Two random winners will also be picked, it could be you
– Contest ends June 27, 2007
– Winners will be announced in the next newsletter and / or e-mail
– Make sure to register at the forum so we have your e-mail on record
– I can’t wait to see your words