WordPop! for Pocket PC was released over a year ago and over that time we have received some great suggestions for the game. Below is a list of changes we plan to make. If you have some additional ideas please feel free to post them at our forum or add a comment to this blog. Here is what we are working on for a new release early next year.
- Add ability to clear High Scores / Best Words
- Add Quit to Game Menu, which removes the game from memory (Windows Mobile leaves all application in memory unless it is explicitly removed)
- Add additional sound and music preferences
- Add Playing Tips
- Update the word list incorporating the many suggested words I’ve collected from players
- Add 240 x 240 Art so it can be played on the Treo 700W and other square screen devices
- Fix saved registration bug. When some PDAs crash the registration is lost and the player has to to reenter the reg key.
- Code optimization for newer devices
I look forward to hearing from you.