Interested in Smart Box Games twits. You can follow me here: http://twitter.com/ShermanTank
To the left is a screen shot of WordPop!, our best selling word game. Two ways to win. Try to find the longest word you can, and then submit it to our forum. Just like the rules when you play WordPop! on your device, each letter in the word must be adjacent to the next, for example, RIPE.
– The player who submits the longest word wins a copy of a Smart Box Design Game (if a tie then the first one to submit wins)
– Two random winners will be picked from additional submitted words
– Contest ends March 31, 2009
– Winners will be announced in the next newsletter and / or e-mail (you must register at the forum to qualify and so we have your e-mail on record)
– We’re looking forward to seeing your words
WordPop! for Windows Mobile 5.0 or Greater Have you moved to Windows Mobile from Palm or bought a new Windows Mobile device and want to upgrade to the latest version of WordPop? If yes, simply download the latest file to your PC, unzip, and run the installer.
– Now supports Palm Treos running Windows Mobile
– Added Undo Last Move
– Players can now clear the best words screen
– Players can now clear the high scores screen
– The Bonus Tiles can now be dragged and dropped
– Added “Use System Sound” to Preferences
– Updated menu to Windows Mobile standard layout
– Entire game code was rewritten to be faster and more efficient
– Click below to read more
– Requires WM 5.0 or greater
For the last month, the team has been working on Global High scores for WordPop for the iPhone and iPod Touch. A real challenge was how to lay out the screen. Wyatt was driving the effort and through several iterations with Jim and I, a series of screens were created and tested. The driving goal of the High Score screen was to allow players to easily and quickly compare their scores to other players. It was complicated because we have three different scores, Easy, Medium, and Hard. It was a lot of information to squeeze into one page. It was tempting to split this to separate screens. The feedback from our testers to Wyatt was very helpful and I am very pleased with the final vesion.
A feature we added that is not new, but not seen too often, is Today scores. Typically, All Time high scores are posted and compared. However, I wanted new and occasional player to see how they are doing in comparison to others. The Today High Score posts scores from the last 24 hours, Pacific Time. It has been great fun watching the Easy, Medium, and Hard lists fill up through out the day.
I highly recommend all owners of WordPop for iPhone to upgrade to the latest version. It is free and the new feature is a real incentive to get those high scores. I know during testing that I really wanted to beat some of the other scores I saw.
We are thrilled to announce Diet WordPop! Same great game but with fewer calories. Diet WordPop! provides a risk free experience of the game and if you fall in love with it and want the full version, we’ve included a convenient buy button right in the game. If you don’t want to upgrade, but love the free version, we hope you tell your friends, family, and co-workers about WordPop!
- Unlimited play, the fun never ends
- Unique blend of strategy puzzle and word-creation
- Word List with 80,000+ entries
- Beautiful Graphics
- Help section with rules and scoring
- Shake to rotate game board to mix the letters
- Fewer calories but fully entertaining.
We love receiving suggestions and comments. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.