Wow! Once again I am thoroughly impressed with the skills and determination in contestants quest to find the longest word. Congratulations to all the winners.
The longest word was found by:
The two random winners are:
jade645 and LiaG
If you have not already contacted me for your prize, please do so by replying to this newsletter.
Make sure to play the new Word Watch Contest.
To the left is a screen shot of Word Watch, our unscramble timed word game. Create the longest word you can using as many green and red tiles. However, the word must contain at least one red tile. The longest word with the most red tiles wins.
– The player who submits the longest word wins a Smart Box Design Game
– If a tie then the first one to submit wins
– Two random winners will also be picked
– Contest ends May 11, 2007
– Winners will be announced in the next newsletter and / or e-mail
– Make sure to register at the forum so we have your e-mail on record
– I can’t wait to see your words